We hope to bring you our driving impressions as soon as we can secure some seat time.
Externally there are a few things to set the One apart from the Cooper:
- The roof is always body colour – no contrast option is available
- Mirror covers are always black, but a colour coding option is available to match the body colour
- The grille slats, side scuttles, lower airdam and boot handle are always black (not chrome), unless the exterior chrome option is specified
- The exhaust comes without a chrome finisher
- Standard wheels are steel, with plastic wheel covers
Dynamically we expect no difference in handling between the One and the Cooper, though performance is another facet altogether.